The results of activities and research work by the CRDE are often published within scientific books and journals, both at national and international level.
European Papers – A Journal on Law and Intregration
Carnets européens – Droit et intégration en Europe
Quaderni europei – Il diritto dell'integrazione in Europa
European Papers - Quaderni europei - Carnets européens was conceived as a cultural project: the intention of their founders was to build a place for reflection about European integration, intended as a tool for creating a new political Community.
Moreover, European Papers aims at playing an active role in this context, by carrying out a continuous research work on European integration in the last decades, as well as on its reasons, functioning and connection with social phenomena.
Such a cultural project entails the need for a settlement between opposite requirements: on the one hand, the need for a renewed conception of the main categories of the European integration; on the other hand, an update on the debate on these subjects. For this purpose, the European Papers project has been divided in a four-monthly e-Journal, freely accessible in order to remark the open nature of scientific research; and a European forum, which promotes a constant update, as well as a “second reading” of the debate on the topic of the European Union Law.
Gaetano Morelli Lectures Series
The Gaetano Morelli Lectures Series collect all courses and seminars held every year in the context of the Gaetano Morelli Lectures.
Like European Papers - Quaderni europei - Carnets européens, the Gaetano Morelli Lectures Series are freely accessible, because of the strong belief within the CRDE that anyone should be able to freely enjoy the activities and results of the research work.
Now available on-line and released in open access format: the essays by
- Christian J. Tams, The Development of International Law by the International Court of Justice
- Alain Pellet, Decisions of the ICJ as Sources of International Law?
in Decisions of the ICJ as sources of International Law? (forthcoming volume that will collect all courses and seminars held during the Gaetano Morelli Lectures (2nd Edition - 2015)).
Latest publications of the Research Team Members
• Enzo CANNIZZARO, “Le politiche di concorrenza”,
in Diritto dell'Unione europea - Parte speciale, G. Strozzi (a cura di), Torino, 2015, p. 230 ff.
• Enzo CANNIZZARO, “Fundamental rights and the effectiveness of European Law”,
in Renvoi préjudiciel et marge d'appréciation du juge national, E. Neframi (sous la direction de), Larcier, 2015, p. 227 ff.
• Maria Eugenia BARTOLONI, “Competenze puramente statali e diritto dell’Unione europea”,
in Il Diritto dell’Unione europea, 2015, p. 339 ff.
• Nicola NAPOLETANO, "Non-state entity’s ‘ability to lodge’ a declaration pursuant to Article 12(3) of the ICC Statute",
in QIL – Questions of International Law, Zoom-in 20, 2015, p. 17 ff.
• Nicola NAPOLETANO (a cura di), “Crisi economico-finanziarie e tutela dei diritti umani”,
in Diritti umani e diritto internazionale, 2014, il Mulino, Bologna, p. 319 ff.
• Aurora RASI, “Sui rimedi per violazione del principio di non discriminazione: in margine alla sentenza della Corte di giustizia nel caso Gérard Buono”,
in Il Diritto dell’Unione europea, 2015, p. 667 ff.
• Aurora RASI, Enzo CANNIZZARO, “I principi generali nell’esperienza giuridica internazionale”,
in Rivista italiana per le scienze giuridiche, 2014, p. 229 ff.